Abby is our little bookworm. After being tucked in at night, she will grab books and take them to bed with her. Last night when I went in there during the thunderstorms she was sleeping with the sock monkey, Mimi, Clifford, and eleven books. It is a good thing she is little because with all of that stuff in with her there is not much room left in her bed!
Last night we had some pretty loud thunderstorms move through here around 11:30 p.m. The thunder and lightning woke her up and when I went in there to check on her she was half-crying and saying, "Boom, boom, boom." That is the sound of thunder in her book "Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?" She would also say, "Hear that?" Luckily for us, Evan did not wake up during the storm or he probably would have been out of luck because his father never heard a thing.
1 comment:
My goodness! She is getting so big! Thomas and Claire also like to take things to bed with them. They have bunk beds now, so I'm ususally pretty good about cleaning out Claire's bed before bedtime, but I can't see up on Tom's bed, so he gets away with a lot more!
Post a Comment