Friday, January 9, 2009

A Musical Note

Although this picture is two months old, I posted this picture because my mother just loves having her picture put up (sense any sarcasm, here?). It is a good picture, though.
On the way home from running a few errands tonight, Evan started to complain a little bit. Not long after, we heard his sister telling him in her most soothing voice, "It's okay, Bud...." She can be a pretty good sister sometimes. I know I have reported her squashing him and taking his toys, but she also gives him toys, kisses, and sings to him.
Speaking of singing, that little girl loves to sing and making everyone else sing. While playing, she composes little diddies that jump from one subject to the next and are very entertaining. And she does not even mind listening to bad singers - she is always asking her parents to sing her Christmas carols and various other tunes she knows.
What other singers is she familiar with? Barack Obama, of course. That is right, she thinks he is a singer. We are not sure what ever gave her that idea, but it is pretty funny.

No comments: