Wow - we actually got the snow predicted by the weatherman! There is at least six inches of snow on the ground at our house this morning. Yesterday afternoon around 4 p.m. we had about and inch and a half, so I decided to take Abby outside for a little while to play. She loved it! She fell down twice (snow in her face and everything) but did not seem to mind. If she had snow boots I probably would have stayed outside with her a little longer than twenty minutes, but I am sure her feet had to be getting cold. Even with frosty toes, she was not ready to go in.
In the picture, you can see Abby is dressed up in her finery for a nice dinner at home. Fat Tuesday is just around the corner, and if she knew people would be throwing beads, she would want to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment