At yesterday's check-up, Abby only had to get one shot - the final installment of her Hepatitis A booster. The nurse stuck her little leg and Abby gave her one mean look after that! She weighed in at twenty-two pounds, which puts her at the 25th percentile at her age. Her height was 33 1/2 inches - at the 75th percentile, and her head measurement put her right in between at the 50th percentile.
Earlier in the day I had a check-up and the doctor said there was no reason yet to think I would be having this baby early. Any time after next Monday, they are perfectly happy to induce me. My cut-off date is St. Patrick's Day - don't really want to be pregnant past then, and I really do not think I will be. Michael has his last class on March 7th so he is hoping I can hold out until then. We will see!
Here is a picture of Abby standing on a kitchen chair looking ornery after we got home from church on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment