Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Turning 30!

Today Sarah turns 30. Although I wish I knew her for a greater percentage of her life, I am really proud of her and have enjoyed everything that Sarah brings to this world everyday. 30 years of brining love and smiles to everyone is a pretty good track record that I think will continue. Thanks so much for being the leading lady at our house and congratulations on this big day!

Another rare post from Mr. McGinnis.

4 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope you have a fabulous day and that Mike spoils you rotten!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
We hope you have a wonderful and happy happy birthday!
Sending love and sunshine from Pohnpei!
Presley, Eli and myself will drink some sakau for you (well, not Eli, but Pres and I) and we will some sashimi and fried breadfruit for you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Sarah! All aboard the 30's train-- woot, woot! I'm gettin' on right behind ya!

Vajana said...

WE LOVE SARAH! WE LOVE SARAH! Happy Birthday to the greatest 30...I mean, 29-year-old I know. (Why is Mike spreading such lies?)

Love you lots! XOXOXOXOXO