For the past couple of weeks, Evan has been making sure he is included in whatever it is that is going on. He may not even be in the same room where something is happening, but he is listening. The other day I was in the kitchen with Abby and asked her if she would like a drink. A split second later I heard pounding footsteps coming from the living room as Evan shouted, "I do! I do!"
Another recent development for Evan is that he is now walking up and down the stairs instead of just sliding down on his stomach. Mom usually likes to help him with this until he gets a little better but caught him going down like this all by himself while Abby cheered him on.
Today I began counting to Abby, "Give the toy back to Evan by the time I count to three" and after I said "one" Evan counted all the way to five!
No comments:
Post a Comment