Michael asked Abby if she had any ideas of what to get Mommy for Christmas. Her first response was, "A dog with a wedgie in its butt!" How did she know what I wanted?
The second idea she had is probably something that she would like to have - a train to ride on that has a smiling face. But she informed her father that first we need to build a roundhouse!
Here Abby enjoys a Christmas cookie. Half way through a meal Abby will claim that she is so full, but she could always find room for a half dozen cookies! Evan has a word for cookie that sounds like "co-co" and that makes sense. His word for candy does not make as much sense, he calls it "bargo" for some reason.
1 comment:
hee hee! Silly girl! Love the gift idea -- I'm sure you're gonna love that! And Claire does the same thing at dinner. "I'm so full", but then wants a treat. I can't count the number of times I have said "If you're too full for carrots, you're certainly too full for a treat." ((Sigh)) I'm sure I'll say it many more times to come. Hugs to all of you and Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment