Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I Don't Know"

This little guy's answer to a lot of questions of late has been, "I don't know." Another popular Evan phrase is "I have a idea." That was the first thing he said yesterday when he got out of bed. It was no big surprise that his idea was about cars.

This is the last picture of Evan looking shaggy for a while - he had a haircut and did really well until it was time to trim near his ears. We have a friend who cuts his hair and this time she let him play with the water table in her backyard while having his hair cut - thanks Nicole! These fun distractions cut down on much of the kicking and screaming during haircuts. Abby also had a little trim - she definitely loves her long hair so there was no parting with that.


No comments: