Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Sorry, I Apologize

This little guy acting goofy in the picture can be very sweet, but he definitely has his mischievous side. Even before his new sister arrived on the scene we were seeing this side of him. Now every time Evan does something, his parents wonder if he is partially doing it for attention or if it is just a three year old boy acting his age.

Yesterday he decided he wanted chocolate milk, which is usually a treat around here. The gallon jug was in the basement fridge and he trekked downstairs, hauled it upstairs and proceeded to attempt to pour himself some milk but soaked one of the kitchen rugs in the process. While he was downstairs, he also turned a few dials in the refrigerator, essentially turning off both the refrigerator and freezer by turning the temperature up so high. So we had a few things that needed to go out, but luckily not too much.

The title of this blog entry is how Evan apologizes for being naughty. He gets very soft spoken and has big puppy dog eyes and says "I'm sorry. I apologize." Of course he told this to Mom after soaking the rug with chocolate milk.

No comments: