Tuesday marked the day of Abby's second injury that involved (minor) bloodshed. It happened as she was "cleaning out" the changing table and fell against the side of the table busting her lip open on one of her little chompers. I figured I had better post what happened - I don't want the DCFS after me.
Her table manners are improving a little bit these days. Now instead of throwing food on the floor right away when she does not want it, she will kindly hand it back to whoever is feeding her.
On today's walk she met several more neighbors and a few of their overweight dogs (she adores dogs). Then she came home and decided to be really picky at lunch for some reason and only feasted on peas and bananas. Now she is napping so the clock is ticking on what time there is to accomplish anything.
The picture is Abby in one of her cute little dresses before church.
No comments:
Post a Comment