Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Complete Easter Egg Shutout



Sunday was a great Easter around the McGinnis house. There was a competitive Easter Egg hunt that was won by Abby hands down. This being her second Easter, it is understandable that she won since she has 100% more experience than Evan. Abby only slowed down when she realized that the basket that was to house the Easter Eggs that she found actually contained Hershy Kisses and other goodies. So, between finding eggs, she would take the time to unwrap a Kiss and then go back to her sticky hand hunting. Final score: 10 to 0

2 comments:

Vajana said...

I wish someone would have gotten a picture of Abby and Makenna yesterday playing...or should I say Makenna bullying Abby...hopefully Abby will come back again and play with her!!!

Thanks for coming yesterday, again, you are such a great friend and I don't think I would have survived yesterday without you.

And I am hopelessly in love with Evan, by the way.

Vajana said...

hey where are the updates? It's not like you have a little baby and are busy or anything...I need a fix of baby!