Monday, March 9, 2009

EPM


This acronym stands for "Excuses Per Minute." Abby has an extremely high EPM at nap time and at bedtime and she can get pretty creative. Here are a few of the excuses she has amused us with lately:
- I have fluff in my ear!
- I have fuzz in my toes!
- My legs are cold (after kicking off her blankets and holding her legs up so that she can't be covered)
- Big Bird is getting cold!
- I need to play!
- It is time to read!
- I have germs on my hand!

And then there are the old stand-bys:
- I have to poop on the pot!
- I have a bugar!
- My eyes want to be awake!
- I need a drink!
- I want another kiss!
- Can you hold me in my arms?

The picture is from a few weeks ago when she visited her grandparents. She really got attached to her mom's old Popple that weekend.

No comments: