
The delectable chocolate cake, decorated with a big "S" that was prepared by my one and only.

The chicken, rice, and broccoli dinner made especially for my birthday by my loving hubby.

This past weekend I, Sarah, celebrated a birthday. Thanks so much to everyone for the thoughtful cards, emails, gifts, phone calls and birthday wishes - it really made me feel special, and not in the short bus kind of way! My good friends from home even got together earlier in the week and sang to me over a really yummy dirt cake made by my dear friend Maria. My husband and I were able to go out for a nice dinner to one of my favorite restaurants on the day of my actual birthday. Then Sunday my husband made me a birthday cake and a delicious dinner, too! To top it all off, he and the kids gave me a really pretty hummingbird feeder. Even though Abby was sick for two days this weekend, I still managed to have a wonderful birthday weekend - and no one else got sick, so that was a blessing, too! I was spoiled rotten all weekend - thanks again to one and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment