Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Everybody, clap your hands!


And if you don't, don't worry because Abby will! She began clapping her hands today, which is good because it was on her list of goals for the month of May.
Unfortunately, Abby was not feeling quite herself today and was running a fever, but she did not let that stand in her way for learning to clap. Feel free to invite her to your award shows and garden parties so she can help applaud.
Tomorrow morning she will be making a trip to the doctor's office, so we will see how that goes. Hopefully she sleeps better tonight than last night. I caught her sitting up crying in her sleep twice, and she also had several other outbursts. Sweet dreams, little Abby!

1 comment:

Vajana said...

tell you what this handy dandy blog of yours is going to help me keep tabs on my gorgeous goddaughter. I like! You do well with keeping the updates. I need to be better at that. Feh, first child versus third. I don't even think I HAVE a baby book for Makenna. Pity.